Confirm development projects and understand customer needs:
1. Understand the products produced by the equipment and the requirements for product quality (appearance, shape, accessible surface, etc.).
2. Understand the customer's requirements for equipment production efficiency (production cycle, use frequency, etc.).
3. Understand the working environment of non-standard automation equipment, and confirm the technical parameters of the equipment using place.
Reasonable analysis of products:
1. Work with the customer's engineer to understand the production process in detail.
2. Understand all dimensional requirements and incoming materials of products, and consider product factors in equipment design scheme.
3. Communicate with customers the precautions in the production process.
Non standard automation equipment
According to the customer's product situation and production demand, design a suitable non-standard automation equipment scheme. The equipment scheme needs to include the overall schematic diagram, partial schematic diagram, brief introduction of each part of the equipment, action description and technical parameters of the equipment.
Project plan review:
An audit team is composed of engineering personnel to audit the scheme contents, including:
① Analyze the feasibility evaluation of non-standard automation equipment
② Cost evaluation of non-standard automation equipment
③ Production efficiency evaluation of non-standard automation equipment
④ Feasibility evaluation of the structure of non-standard automation equipment
Scheme design rectification:
The design scheme of non-standard automation equipment shall be submitted to the customer, and the problem discussed shall be rectified during the audit with the customer. The customer shall determine the scheme according to the demand.
Purchase, processing and production:
According to the list of standard parts, the buyer shall contact the supplier to purchase and inspect the standard parts. According to the part drawing and the list of standard parts, the buyer shall inspect the dimensional accuracy, processing technology, model and installation size of the standard parts. The qualified parts shall be delivered to the warehouse keeper for warehousing and machine assembly production.
Equipment and machine debugging:
The machine debugging and assembling personnel shall debug the machine according to the product engineering drawing provided by the customer. After the debugging is completed, the samples shall be proofed and submitted to the customer to determine the product quality.
The development process of non-standard automation equipment is complex. It needs deep communication between both parties to clarify the requirements, and constantly modify and adjust the scheme. After final debugging, it can be submitted to the customer for confirmation. As a professional automation equipment manufacturer in China, aokeli can currently undertake the design and customized production of non-standard automation equipment in various fields!